2021 Northern Eagles District Swimming Trials
NOMINATIONS DUE BY 9AM WEDNESDAY 3 FEBRUARY
Please review the following information. Before nominating, check that you meet qualifying standards (form #6). To nominate, complete and return Form #2 (email to address on form). If entering distance events, complete the relevant form K or L and email as per instructions. Trial information is on form #2. Students who meet qualifying standards will receive a permission letter and Student District Information Pack to attend the district trial on Monday 8 February. Permission forms are to be returned to W block (MPH) staffroom trial. Students attending will receive and invoice for the trial levy fee of $5.
#2 NE Nomination Bulletin 2021 - ISHS Nomination Form (PDF, 789KB).pdf
#5 Northern Eagles Swimming Qualifying Standards (PDF, 94KB).pdf
#6 NE MULTI CLASS Nomination form (DOCX, 39KB).docx
#9 Appendix K - 2021 Distance Event Nomination Form Swimming 10-12 Yrs (DOC, 41KB).doc
#10 Appendix L - 2021 Distance Event Nomination Form Swimming 13-19 Yrs (DOC, 44KB).doc
#11 northern eagles event list (PDF, 60KB).pdf
MWSS - Guidelines for Students (PDF, 728KB).pdf
MWSS - Guidelines for Parents Spectators (PDF, 732KB).pdf
Process for trials
- Students are notified through notices when trial information is available
- Students are then directed to access the District Trial Notice and Northern Eagle Consent and Medical Form via this website
- Students are to email their request for nomination to the Sports Coordinator by the nomination date
- If students are at the appropriate standard, the Sports Coordinator will complete the nomination process by sending nomination through to the relevant convenor
- Successful students will then need to return the relevant completed paperwork for the District or Regional trial to the Sports Coordinator for Principal approval.
- Regional trial fees will need to be paid directly to Met West.
** Students can nominate only through the school. Parents or students should not email nominations directly to convenors.